Is this your case?
Whatever your financial history, the nature of your profession or business, your method of remuneration, tell us! You will find an ally ready to listen to you, to understand the specificity of your reality and, above all, to negotiate for you according to your sole interest in order to find the best possible mortgage.
Self-employment: The specifics
We define a self-employed worker as someone who:
- Manages clients personally or is paid on commission
- Cannot prove an income via traditional verification
- Has a two-year history of managing credit and finances
- Has been running a small business for at least two years, with finances that can be verified by a third party
- Declares annual income and business revenues
Six important factors for your mortgage
We tell it like it is to help you prepare to be approved.
- Your credit rating
- Financial statements related to your business
- Third party confirmation of your financial status
- PST and GST account information and proof of up-to-date payments
- Proof that your down payment comes from your assets
- Contracts that demonstrate future revenue