You have started the procedures to purchase your very first property and you would like to receive sound advice and the best interest rate for your mortgage? Stop searching! The Multi-Prêts experts will support you and help you make informed choices.
Whether you are looking for a condo, a house, a duplex, etc., purchasing your first property is both one of the most exciting and one of the most stressful adventures you will ever live.
Consulting a mortgage broker is one of the best decisions you can make when you start looking for a property. A mortgage broker will:
- Calculate the maximum amount you can dedicate to the purchase of a property
- Determine (approximately) what monthly fees you will incur (mortgage, taxes, electricity, etc.)
- Give you a list of the different fees that come with the purchase of a property (inspection, CMHC insurance, transfer tax, etc.)
- Explain how the Home Buyer’s Plan (HBP) works and tell you about the other programs for which you may be eligible (tax credit)
- Consult with you to see what your options are to find the money for your down payment
- Request a copy of your credit report and look it over with you to give you valuable information on how credit works and the famous “credit score”
- And, of course, as a mortgage specialist, your broker will help you find the right lender and the right mortgage product for you
Call us today to take that first step toward the purchase of your very first home!